Wednesday, July 2, 2008

carol's daughter candy paint lip gloss

I heart lip glosses in a squeeze tube.

They are just so cute and easy to use.

You whip them out of your bag, unscrew the cap, apply, and done.

Instant hotness.

I'm loving this Carol's Daughter Candy Paint Lip Gloss ($13.50) in This is Me.

It's a nude, but not a my-lips-look-washed-out nude...more like a these-are-my-lips-only-better nude.

Made without petroleum, parabens, mineral oils, or artificial colors...it actually uses natural ingredients to soothe and moisturize your pretty little pout.

With eleven other brilliant colors to choose from, you're bound to find one that you can love too.

And that just makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of carol's daughter
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails