Thursday, July 10, 2008

clinique long last glosswear

Recently, I was out and about and was in dire need of some lip gloss. I reached into my bag and figured which ever one of the million I kept in there would do the trick.

I ended up pulling out Clinique's Long Last Glosswear ($14) in Cabana Crush - a cute pink. It was a Saturday, so me and the family were out running errands and grabbed some lunch. A couple hours after we got home I realized it was still on. It wasn't like I had just applied it, but my lips were still moisturized and had some resemblance of gloss.

According to Clinique, the lip gloss has 8 hours of staying power. It did not last 8 hours, but it did definitely last around 5 hours. Clinique also claims that the gloss will help improve lip condition immediately and over time. Lips look and feel beautifully moist for hours. This is pretty much exactly what I noticed with the gloss.

The best part about these lip glosses...they have SPF 15 in them. Lips are so delicate, it's nice to find a great gloss that also protects them.

There are 18 different shades to choose from, in varying levels of coverage. You can find them at any Clinique counter or

photo courtesy of
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

Spas of America


Related Posts with Thumbnails