Friday, July 18, 2008

clinique sun products for summer 2008



Happy Mid-Summer!

It is still Summer...right?

I swear that I am getting no sleep lately and getting up at the crack of dawn besides.

Did I tell you that Little L likes to wake me up by pulling all of the sheets off of me?

Yeah...that's a fun wake up call.

So from lack of sleep, to really rude awakening, I'm way off the charts day wise.

Take yesterday for example. I actually thought that it was Sunday. Why? Because it felt like a Sunday. Has that ever happened to you?

Okay...now I'm really digressing.

Both Christine and I have always loved Clinique. Considering that it was one of the first makeup lines that I ever used, it will always have a place in my heart.

Their skincare is phenomenal, I mean you always know somebody who uses something from their line.

The three products above are great for Summer and beyond really.

Clinique City Block Sheer Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 25 ($16.50) City Block is great because it really protects your face from all of the elements and offers a high-level broad-spectrum UVA/UVB daily sun protection. I know that I won't step out of the house without at least a SPF 15 on my face. This one surpasses that and it's sheer. If you found that the regular City Block was a little too much for you, you'd probably like this a lot more. I signed myself up for a beauty event at the Clinique Saks Fifth Avenue in Tysons Galleria (if you're ever there, make sure you ask for Rob H., he's a doll and a-mazing...really...we've both declared him our new best friend) in about a week and I'm adding this to my purchase.

Clinique UV Response Face SPF 3o and 50
($16) Is another broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection for the face. It actually provides antioxidant protection that increases with the intensity of the sun. So, in this case, the sun actually is working for you. It does this by triggering a repair that helps prevent long-term signs of aging. It's oil-free, great for all skin types, and it's water-resistant. You can use this as a regular sunscreen, but make sure you reapply it often...be sun smart. They also make a Clinique UV Response for the body with an SPF 30 and an SPF 50.

Clinique Touch of Bronze Moisturizing Body Lotion ($19) Is a recent addition to the Clinique family. This one is a gradual tanner that you can build...like Jergens. It's said to give you a gorgeous faux glow. Christine is testing this one, so she'll be sharing those results soon.

Oh well, I have to go now. It's actually 12 am and I have to get ready for my early morning de-sheeting! Joy to me.

Goodnight!


With love (always),
Jennifer and Christine
photos courtesy of clinique
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails