Wednesday, July 9, 2008

covergirl wetslicks amazemint lip gloss

True story.

Flash back to before I was married and had even met Big L.

I was in college and had just broken up with a guy that broke my heart.

He had cheated on me and I found out.

Later on down the road. I ran into this guy in the local mall. Knowing I looked my best, I didn't try and slink away unnoticed. Instead I confidently walked up to him, said hi and started in on a conversation.

He was in awe of me.

Or at least I thought. I mean, he couldn't take his eyes off of me.

Sweet revenge right? Letting him see what he was missing?

Keep reading.

So after about a minute of my rambling, he stops me and says've got lipstick on your teeth...right


Yeah...that was embarrassing.

These have the opposite effect fortunately.

They call attention to your mouth in a good way. I'm loving Red Riot...a gorgeous sheer red. It looks phenomenal on and Big L just loves it.

What's great about CoverGirl Wetslicks Amazemint Lip Gloss ($5) is the fact that it contains Crest Peppermint Oil to provide fresher breath. Plus your lips get all tingly when you apply it, thanks to the instant cooling sensation.

There are twelve other colors that are just gorgeous. Three contain blue undertones to help your teeth appear even more dazzling...Plum Craz, Un-Wined, and Toast-ed.

With this many to offer, don't complain to us that you can't find one to love..

photo courtesy of covergirl
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

Spas of America


Related Posts with Thumbnails