Monday, July 14, 2008

estee lauder sensuous

Estee Lauder Sensuous ($50 for 1.7 oz) is one of those scents that you try once and can't get it out of your head.

It's one of those I-need-to-smell-like-this-everyday kind of perfumes.

While I'd like to be one of those amazing beauty bloggers, who could just whip out the description of the scent...using words like dry down and accord (isn't that a car?)...I can't.

It would basically involve me rambling on forever and really just succeed in confusing myself and you even more.

What I can say, is that I love how it has a warmth to it, but it isn't overpowering.

The marvelous combination of notes like Molten Woods, amber, atmospheric florals (which is the awesome smell you smell every time you walk into a florist - not just one dominating smell, but a combination of several), pepper, mandarin orange pulp, and honey, makes this perfume just smell so damn sexy.


It's just the kind of fragrance that just makes you want to throw on your guys pj's and just lounge around with him all day in bed.

That kind of sexy.

photo courtesy of estee lauder
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America


Related Posts with Thumbnails