Saturday, July 12, 2008

juicy couture viva la juicy perfume

Juicy Couture is adding another perfume to their collection.

Viva la Juicy Eau de Parfum ($65 for 1.7 oz) just sounds yummy.

Combining fruity notes like wild berries and mandarin, with the divine florals of honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine, and then adding the delicious warmth of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline...it's destined to be as marvelous as the original Juicy perfume.

To top it off with the darling little hot pink bow, just makes us want it even more.

Available for pre-order over at juicycouture.com, you probably won't be able to get your hands on one of these until August.

If we can try and sniff it out for you...we'll give you the scoop.


With love (always),
Jennifer and Christine
photo courtesy of juicy couture
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks


Spas of America

8 Comments:

Leeann said...

I don't even care how it smells, the bottle has won me over. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

They have the small roller ball perfumes at the store $16. I bought 2 since the others wont come out for another month. Smells amazing! Soft and sweet but not overly sweet. Very feminine and beautiful. I was so shocked at how amazing it is!! This can be worn year around. I am super excited about getting the big bottle soon!!!!

Asl12 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh My! whats up wit my Laptop :@.. Anyways.. Wow!! they've done it once again!! it's ashame that they never have more juicy products in the UK, as i can only really get them in department stores which to be honest only about two sell juicy.. An not many other shops sell it apart from my favourite boutique Cricket Woo!! The first perfume won me by just looking at it, and the smell well dont get me started.. but this bottle just looks magnificant, and i think that actions definately speak louder than words so if the bottles looks like imagine how the smell is going to be ;).. Well i love juicy what else can i say apart from what one of many juicy slogans says "GO COUTURE YOURSELF !" ;),, Lots Of Juicy Love.. xx

Anonymous said...

I am in love with this scent! I went to the store looking for a new fragrance not having one in mind. I went down the line and tried pretty much all of them. This was exactly what I was looking for! Not too strong, not too heavy...very light and fruity, it's beautiful and I'm obsessed with it.

Anonymous said...

i am in love with this scent! my friend had this perfume on, and i was following her around all day smelling her! i lovee it! ;)

perfumeaholic said...

I recently bought this stuff and I am obsessed. It smells so good!
Worth every $! :)

whibley said...

oh my..i love this scent..the bottle itself has a lot of authenticity..love it..

Related Posts with Thumbnails