Friday, July 25, 2008

june jacobs cooling and soothing masque

I love going to spas.

Seriously, if I was a rich woman, I'd build a spa in my mansion and go to it everyday.

Right now, I'll just settle for 20 minutes of uninterrupted time in the bathroom.

Okay...we're being realistic here...so...how about 15 minutes?

Just me, a tub full of hot bubbly water, some great magazines (although, can someone teach me the trick to not getting them wet while I'm in there), some plinky-plunky spa music, and this.

This is June Jacobs Cooling and Soothing Masque ($56) and it's a little slice of heaven in a jar.

First off it smells amazingly like the best citrus-y lemon-y smell that I have ever smelled in my entire life. I am not kidding you. I literally want to drench myself in it's scent.

The consistency of it gets even better...like the inside of a lemon meringue pie.

It's described as being ultra-gentle and made for all skin types. In fact, it contains fresh botanicals and age-fighting anti-oxidants, along with special anti-inflammatory (natural) extracts that help make your skin look and feel it's best.

One suggestion on the jar is to put the mask in the refrigerator for a little bit to enhance the cooling aspect. Boy, did it ever!

I loved how it felt when I put it on. Long after the initial cold from being in the fridge wore off, the mask still continued to cool and soothe my skin. I left it on for about 15 minutes or so and rinsed it off with warm water. After, my skin felt hydrated, clean, and refreshed...even a little glowy.

I followed it up with my regular moisturizer and eye cream and hit the sack. The next day, my skin still looked fabulous.

Perfect.

Try junejacobs.com for more information and to find out how to purchase.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of june jacobs
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America

4 Comments:

ButterflyDiary said...

THIS is an absolutely amazing mask. I picked one up at an event and cannot live without it...esp. during the Summer months, sipping a margarita, lying by the pool...

Jennifer said...

Hi Butterfly Diary!

I know right? Now I want to find some margarita mix and get to relaxing. Tell me that it's not the best smelling masque? : D

BeautyChick101 said...

This sounds delectable! Definitely worth checking out. It would be perfect for relaxing at home one evening!

Jennifer said...

Hi Beauty Chick!

Yes! I loved it...maybe a spa day with this and the Pureology Hair Masque too? = D

Related Posts with Thumbnails