Thursday, July 17, 2008

kinerase extreme face lift

I am dying to try anything from the Kinerase line...I mean it anything.

I received a sample of their Under Eye Rescue and I was so excited to try it out but also wanted to save it...for what I don't know. So, it sits in my bathroom looking pretty. I think I may take it on my cruise since we are flying and I have to adhere to the 3 ounces or less rule.

Anywho, here is a new product from Kinerase that truly sounds like magic in a bottle. It is Extreme Face Lift ($150).

This one of a kind formula instantly relaxes and fills in wrinkles for immediate lifting results. It also visibly smoothes and fills trouble spots like forehead furrows, frown lines and crow’s feet. Kinerase Extreme Lift Face utilizes the most advanced active ingredients to instantly reduce the depth of wrinkles. It also boosts collagen for an immediate visible tightening and smoothing effective. This topical treatment, far less invasive than physician-injected alternatives, provides lasting results without leaving your face expressionless.

Kinerase Extreme Face Lift is available exclusively at Sephora beginning in May 2008. It is also available at Nordstrom, Sephora, ULTA, and QVC. To purchase Kinerase online, visit kinerase.com, or to purchase by phone call 1-800-826-9755.

Apparently you can see the changes right after you appply the product. Although $150 is a pretty good chuck of change, I am guessing any other procedure that gets you the same results (by injecting or actually having a face lift) is a little bit more than that.

If anyone has tried the Extreme Face Lift, we would love to hear how it works.

With love (always),
Jennifer and Christine
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried kinerase extreme face lift and I love it. I just ordered the eye lift and I am sure it will work just as great. Eventhough it is a small bottle you only need a small amount to see results.

Related Posts with Thumbnails