Monday, July 14, 2008

l'oreal paris collagen remodeler contouring moisturizer for face and neck night

I love the fact that beauty companies are really starting to get it.

You know...the fact that many of us aren't able to spend hundreds of dollars on skincare.

While many of those products are great and we will break down and buy them from time to time, it's still an investment that not everyone is able to make.

That's why I'm loving the fact that I can bring you a product that is phenomenal, won't break the bank, and won't leave you stealthily intercepting the charge card bills when they come.

Not that we actually do that.

L'Oreal Paris Collagen Remodeler Contouring Moisturizer for Face and Neck Night ($20) is a mouthful to say, but works like a dream...while you're dreaming.

I been trying it out for the past couple of weeks and I'm loving what I'm seeing so far.

I basically use this at night after cleansing my face. Normally after cleansing, I would follow up with a serum underneath my cream...but for the sake of testing, I didn't use one.

Trust me, I was holding my breath before I checked out my reflection in the mirror after the first night.

What did I see staring back at me?

Actual rested looking and glow-y skin...not a miracle, but definitely a happy finding.

What makes this moisturizer work, is something called Collagen Bio-Activator. It basically works to stimulate the skin's natural collagen production to restore structure to collagen-diminished skin.

In a nutshell?

It's going to make your skin appear smoother, more contoured, and even more gorgeous than you already are.

The other thing that's great about this cream?

If you scour the Sunday sales circulars (or Blogdorf Goodman) you can probably find this on sale somewhere...for even less than the awesome $20 it normally goes for.

Not bad for something you can pick up while grocery shopping.

Head on over to to learn about this and other beauty products from L'Oreal.

photo courtesy of l'oreal paris
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America


Related Posts with Thumbnails