Wednesday, July 16, 2008

l'oreal paris infallible never fail lipgloss

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Lipgloss ($10) is a marvelous drugstore find that really does a great job providing moisture and gorgeous color to your lips.

It comes in an array of 16 fabulous shades, but I've been partial to Sunset lately....it's just a sweet looking nude-ish coral, that sings along with my light to medium complexion.

The lipgloss has a special heart-shaped applicator, which was created to follow the contours of your lips for precise application.

Just in case you need a touch up on the road, L'Oreal provides a mirror at the top of the cap.

Great for me, because I normally apply my gloss on the run sans mirror.

All that and it smells really nice too.

While I can't say that it lasts for the whole 6 hours it claims, it does last longer than other regular glosses and your lips feel hydrated, long after it's gone.

Not bad, considering I very rarely get the chance to re-apply while chasing a toddler around the house.

I mean...really...who actually has time to do that?


Jennifer
photo courtesy of L'Oreal
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America

1 Comment:

sarahPUFFY said...

am I the only one that DIDN'T think that thing looked like a heart, but more like...a...you know, a hoo hah?

I think so. ;-; !!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails