Here is the second of three new collections from MAC coming out on the 10th, Sonic Chic....
This collection of Mineralize Blush is reminiscent of an end of summer sunset: warm, soft, shimmering shades of pink, gold and bronze that take you right into fall without skipping a step. The baked powder formula allows for exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. It builds color without heavy coverage. Super-fine provides soft shimmer on skin. The blush enhances and veils the cheekbones for a luminous complexion. Can be worn on face, eyes and/or body. Use with the 181 Buffer Brush for flawless blending, even color. Everyday-efficient, travel-size small, it’s built for speed.
Mineralize Blush ($21)
- Dainty Light yellow pink with gold pearl (frost)
- Warm Soul Midtone beige with gold pearl (frost)
- Nuance Midtone peach with gold pearl (frost)
- Gleeful Deep dirty blue pink with gold pearl (frost)
- Gentle Raspberry with gold pearl (frost)
- Love Joy Warm midtone brown with gold pearl (frost)
- Merrily Midtone dirty (burned) red with gold pearl (frost)
- Pleasantry Intense midtone blue pink with gold pearl (frost)
- Love Thing Dirty burgundy with gold pearl (frost)
181 Small Buffer Brush Ultra-soft natural, rounded dome tip brush for application of Blush and Powder. Compact-sized buffer brush with a natural bristle head. Feels luxuriously soft on the skin. Deposits blush, flawlessly blends to provide a soft, even distribution of color. Ideal for all powder products. The perfect size for your everyday makeup kit. Smaller version of existing 182 Buffer Brush.
Head on over to maccosmetics.com to check out all 9 of the blush colors.
with love (always),
Jennifer and Christine