Wednesday, July 16, 2008

perricone md cosmeceuticals firming facial peel off mask

I have been dying for the chance to go for a facial.

Considering that would involve major planning on my part, it's probably not going to happen for at least a while.

Note to spas and salons...consider a nice sized room with cartoons, games, toys, and a caregiver, and watch the money roll in.

Trust in that.

In the meantime, I've been on a mask hunt.

While I've heard of Perricone, I've yet to try any of their skincare.

What was I thinking?

The Perricone MD Cosmeceuticals Firming Facial Peel Off Mask ($110) is nothing short of amazing.

Trust me, I had my doubts. Especially considering the price tag...not cheap to say the least.

It's basically a serum and peel off mask that you use in conjunction with one another. It's that double tag team of products, that provides you with the fantastic results.

First of all, it's not drying at all. Having tried masks in the past (especially those of the peel off kind) I've been left with dryness, not so with this one. The reason? Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE.

Together they minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores. They also firm the skin and make it appear more radiant and resilient.

After the second day...I am not kidding you...I seriously looked at my skin in the mirror, without makeup and on like 4 hours of sleep...my skin was actually all glow-y and pretty. Believe me it shocked the heck out of me too.

It's definitely a splurge to say the least. But, if you factor in the cost per facial in a spa...you'd be paying a lot more for those in comparison to the amount of treatments you have in this set.

And it's your skin, so you should pamper yourself once in a while.

Try perriconemd.com for more amazing products, including their Face Firming Activator ($120) which, in clinical trials, 82% of users reported a decrease in pore size and improved skin tone and 73% saw a marked decrease in wrinkles, improved texture and overall radiance.

Yeah...told you they were good.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of perricone md
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America

2 Comments:

ButterflyDiary said...

Love this review! I'm going to head on over the Sephora and sample this magic.

Good one regarding the kid-frendly spas. Imaging what $$ they would make if they had a daycare center at Bliss..

Always In Style said...

Wish it weren't so spendy - this is really tempting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails