Thursday, July 31, 2008

raw minerals eye shadow trios

Along with the Raw Minerals makeup that I mentioned last week, I have also been trying out their Mineral Eyeshadow Trios ($35) in Tuscany and Sahara. And while I have used several brands of mineral makeup this is the first time I tried mineral eye shadows.


Tuscany is the pink set and Sahara is the brown set. Although, I have to admit when I first saw them I thought the opposite. Tuscany looks much darker and more brown to me than the Sahara set. And I have been using the Sahara set more. There are also 3 other colors available.

Each set contains 3 different colors that are complementary to each other. They can be worn alone or mixed together to create various looks. All of the colors are very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. They do have pretty good staying power.

The mineral eye shadows contain the same 4 key ingredients as the rest of the line of mineral makeup. The best part of the eye shadows for me is the wonderful brush. I really, really like their line of brushes. They look like they cost way more than they actually do and they work really well.


For the eye shadows I have been using the All-Over Eye Shadow Brush ($20). The compact tip with short, firm bristles is designed for effortless uniform, all-over application and layering of color. Rounded shape blends shadow seamlessly for a quick wash of color across the entire lid. Get vibrant, beautiful color in just a couple strokes.

For more information and to purchase visit rawnaturalbeauty.com.


Christine
photos courtesy of rawnaturalbeauty.com
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails