Saturday, July 12, 2008

robertson exclusive chanel le vernis

So, I was going to talk about something else that I will probably get to later today. But there is something I have to talk about now.....

See these colors over here on the left?

I have been on a hunt for these colors since I first saw them in a magazine back in March....yes, March. They have been featured in a least 2 or 3 magazines a month since then, teasing me.

What are they you ask? They are Chanel's limited edition nail polish in the Roberston Exclusive Collection. Which is inspired by LA's style mecca, Robertson Boulevard.

They just became available Thursday night. Yes, Thursday night. I got on the wait list for these puppies so I would know the second they were out. The email arrived around 8pm. Normally, I am not one to hunt for months and months for a product, but there is just something about these colors.

There are 4 fabulous, perfect for summer colors: LA Sunrise (yellow), Melrose (pink), Rodeo Drive (purple), and LA Sunset (red-orange). Check out for more information or to get your hands on a bottle or two.

Seeing as how my husband was sitting right next to me when I went to to order, I only ordered the LA Sunset. At $25 a bottle, I'm pretty confident his cute head would have popped like a cork if I spent $100 on just 4 bottles of nail polish.

I am so excited to get my Chanel package in the mail. This is my first Chanel purchase, well, first purchase of their beauty products. Still, very exciting. When I get my long-sought LA Sunset, you will be the first to hear all about it.

A quick shout out to my Mom and Dad...Happy 33rd Anniversary!! Have a wonderful weekend!

I'm off to wait for my favorite UPS delivery guy!

photo courtesy of
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America


Related Posts with Thumbnails