Tuesday, July 22, 2008

we'd like to thank the academy...

The utterly fabulous Monique over at Beauty Girl Musings, has bestowed upon us the Brillante Award.

If her blog isn't on your daily read list, you don't know what you're missing. She's gorgeous, sweet, funny, and gives fantastic and honest reviews. Plus it didn't hurt that she was the coolest roomie ever...and yes, we'd love to be your neighbors Monique!

Just what is this Brillante Award all about?

Well...the Brillante Award highlights those blogs that are just fabulous and allows the person (or people) who receive it, to pass it on to seven other blogs that they just adore.

Here are the Premio Award rules:

1) when received, you may post the premio to your blog.
2) link to the blogger you received it from.
3) give it to 7 blogs.
4) link to those 7 blogs.
5) leave those 7 bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio.

Here are the blogs that we're nominating...

Musings of a Muse: The Muse kicks serious swatching patootie when it comes to new product releases. If it's out there and you need a swatch, brilliant FOTD, and honest reviews...check out Musie!

Bionic Beauty
: Her tagline says it best..achieve powerful beauty! We love, love, love, love her. She searches the internet to find beauty freebies and discounts, then she brings them to you. She also gives you budget friendly beauty goods and tips.

NY Mag - The Cut : Amy Odell's blog for New York Magazine online is nothing short of amazing. Her coverage of what's hot in the fashion world (and beauty, with her Beauty Marks column) will blow you away. Uh...for example...guess who had the first pics of the new Botkier line for Target? Basically, if it's happening in fashion, you'll find it out first on The Cut.

Mischo Beauty: Her blog is the bomb for anything beauty related...especially in the hair and skincare department. Have a question about either (and makeup too) and she'll get back to you with a response in no time. Love. Her.

Beauty Blogging Junkie: She uses words like hilar, phenom, fab, ish, and nerv...cracks me the hell up and is so gorgeous. She's like the cool girl in high school everyone wants to be like. I met Amber at the Summit back in May and totally made a fool of myself. I seriously felt like I was meeting a celebrity. She gave me the coolest compliment and all I could say was nice buffet huh? or look carrots! Anyway...her blog is a daily read here and should be yours as well.

Frugal-Fashionista: Her blog is outstanding. The Frugal-Fashionista manages to take a celebrity outfit that you've been craving and break it down into more budget friendly finds that are spot on. She is a fashion genius.

Beauty Addict and Blogdorf Goodman: These were the two bloggers that made us want to be beauty bloggers. They are two beautiful women with blogs that are nothing short of superb. The Beauty Addict (aka Kristen) offers up little glimpses into her own life and delivers honest reviews that will always lead you in the right direction. Annie from Blogdorf Goodman offers gorgeous fashion along with her beauty picks (and don't get us started on her Drugstore Steals and Deals). Both leave you dying for more.

By the way...Monique is having an amazing giveaway that is ending tonight at midnight. Hurry over and enter now!

With love (always)
Jennifer and Christine
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America


Bionic Beauty said...

Awww shucks! Thanks you, I'm honored to receive such a wonderful award from you two!
I'd like to thank... oh wait, I lost my notes. Drat.

Anyhow, thanks ladies! I'm off to find a spot to display my badgie!

"Tink" @CasualLavish.com said...


Mischo Beauty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mischo Beauty said...

First- congrats to you! It's been amazing to see your blog grow and become the fabulous blog that it is today! And second- THANK YOU!!!!! :)

urajerk said...

Does anyone live in a subdivision where there are several people who ignore the subdivision rules?
I do. No one is supposed to have those ugly fences on the top of their pools, and it seems that everyone in the sub with a pool has one of those. My neighbor has one, and I have to look at that hideous thing every time I look out my window. Then there is my other neighbor who has three dogs. The maximum number of dogs is supposed to be two. I wouldn't mind the three, but two of them are pit bulls who viciously snarl and growl and act like they are going to eat my dog when they are outside. Even the owners scream at them to stop. It is very unnerving. Then one of the board members is delinquent by 3 years on the dues because she has decided she doesn't need to pay since she is on the board. I can't take the neighbors around here. I was looking for a forum to vent about the jerks around here and I came across this site called http://urajerk.com and I sent all of those idiots on the board and all my lovely neighbors with the ugly pools an anonymous card. LOL I loved it. I know it sounds stupid but I feel better. He he he

Related Posts with Thumbnails