Wednesday, August 27, 2008

beauty buys under $10 - avon advance techniques purifying treatment shampoo

Totally surprised myself, when I found out that I actually liked this shampoo.

Avon's Advance Techniques Purifying Treatment Shampoo ($3.50) is a fabulous way to remove product build up from your hair.

Nine times out of ten, if your hair is dull looking, it's not the hair's the major buildup of products causing it.

Use this once a week and you've got cleaner hair minus the yucky gunk.

I used this along with my regular Kerastase this time...and I loved how it made my hair feel de-gunkified.

It contains menthol which has that good morning kind of wake up scent and feels tingly on the scalp.

I love a tingly scalp.

Plus my hair did not feel dry afterwards...something I feared...and the color even seemed a little more vibrant.

So kudos to Avon on that.

It's safe for all types of hair, even color-treated and they say that you could use it more than once a week if needed....although...I would probably only use this once a week.

Try for more info and to find out how to purchase.

photo courtesy of


Related Posts with Thumbnails