Friday, August 22, 2008

beauty buys under $10 - n.y.c. new york color cosmetics chroma face glow


If you want an inexpensive blush/highlighter, you might want to check out N.Y.C. New York Color Cosmetics Chroma Face Glow ($5).

My preference is Moonstone. It's a really pretty light mauve-y pink that can hold it's own with the other luminizers out there.

I like to sweep a little over my cheekbones, around my temples, my tip of my nose, and my chin.

The tip is to use either a big fluffy brush or my favorite MAC skunk brush...both grab just enough product to get the job done right and not leave me looking like I'm trying way too hard.

Think glow-y and natural...not bad 80's music video....because you could be there in the blink of an eye with this stuff...trust me.

If your complexion is on the lighter side, you could rock this as a blush...but...again...use a light hand...build it in layers to get the results you want.

The only unfortunate part is that this isn't available just yet. You're going to have to wait until September to check it out for yourself.



Jennifer
photo courtesy of n.y.c. color cosmetics

1 Comment:

davitacrowe said...

great review! i have one of these in stock if anyone is interested. i'd like to use your review if possible, with a link to your website on one of my online stores. i'm a single at home mom start starting out. i specialize in discontinued and hard to find items. my email is davitacrowe@yahoo.com and all my sites are under the name silvercrow or silvercrow collections. please contact if interested. i enjoyed your blog very much! DaVita

Related Posts with Thumbnails