Thursday, August 14, 2008

bikini zone

Here is a product that worked wonders during my recent vacation.

I haven't been able to work up the nerve to try waxing anything beyond my eyebrows so...since I was in a bathing suit almost 24/7 for 7 days there was a whole lot of shaving going on.

I got the Bikini Zone ($7.50) right before I left and I prayed it was going to work. The first time I tried it, I noticed that it dried really quickly which was great since there was a lot of just getting up and throwing on a bathing suit and going. And it totally got rid of any redness or irritation that I had.

You can apply it up to 3 times a day and if use it everyday it is supposed to help prevent irritation from even happening. You can use it after shaving, waxing or using depilatories. And it will not stain your clothing or swimsuits. It is available as a creme, gel and in pads.

Bikini Zone contains an analgesic to soothe away pain and irritation. It improves healing by speeding along new skin cells to replace the scraped ones, eliminating redness and razor burn. Lastly, it dries out the small, acne-like blemishes and exfoliates the skin to help prevent hair from curling back into the skin to form an ingrown hair bump. With Bikini Zone, your skin will look and feel better.

For more information and where to buy, visit bikini-zone.com.

Stay tuned...we might have a special little treat for a couple of our readers!

Christine
photo courtesy of bikini-zone.com
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails