Tuesday, August 19, 2008

bioelements multi task system for eyes

The Multi-Task System for Eyes is comprised of two products – a creme and an oil – that can be used alone or together.

The Multi-Task Eye Creme – contains pigment-lightening vitamin K, firming lipoic acid, brightening antioxidants, strengthening beta glucan, de-puffing cucumber, healing Chinese herbs and moisturizing shea butter. Light and non-greasy, it combats dark circles, eases puffiness and fights loss of firmness.

Multi-Task Eye Oil – Contains antioxidant vitamins and rare GLA oils including Primrose, Rose Hip and Borage, this nurturing blend lubricates and locks-in moisture, cushioning the eye in softness. Helps safeguard against harsh external factors as it soothes-out tiny lines.

Well, I was getting ready to try this out and I was telling my mom what I was getting ready to review, she made a special mention that this sounded really interesting. So, I thought I would share the love and get on her "I love you the best today" list. It's not really a competition between my brother and I, but I would prefer to be on it more often than he's on it. So, I sent this to her for her to try.

When I sent it to her, I told her she would have to let me know her deep thoughts regarding the products. So, sit back, relax and enjoy a review from my mom....

"I love them both, they are especially good for recovering from late nights and/or crying a lot!!. Now that I am hormonally challenged, I cry quite a bit. At night I use both the oil and the creme. During the day I just use the creme. The oil is too heavy and shiny for daytime. I saw a big difference right away. There was no irritation or bumps from the oil. My skin is very sensitive and it didn’t bother it at all. I know that antioxidant ingredients are the new thing and there are a lot of them in the creme. I have also noticed how well both the oil and the creme work on any puffiness I may have."

That's all she wrote folks.

A little explaining... my mom's "hormone challenge" is that big change in life, so I think I need to be extra nice to my husband for the next 20 years because he's going to need all the help he can get when I hit 50 - considering I am just like my mom - whatever is happening to her is bound to happen to me at some point. And all of her crying isn't the bad/sad crying, most of it is just crying, like if it is around that time of the month and you happen to be especially emotional and you can cry at the drop of a hat. I didn't want anyone to think she's off her rocker or anything.

Anyhoo, back to the eye system, when my mom first started trying it out I remember her telling me how awesome it was. I like that you can get both items together or buy and use them separately - if you just want the eye oil you can get just that and same with the eye crème. For best results you are suppose to use the creme over the oil. I'm pretty sure I would do the same thing as my mom and just use the creme during the day and then both products at night.

Both the Multi-Task Eye Oil and Multi-Task Eye Creme are $35 each. I found the System Kit on dermstore.com for $66.50 and just the Eye Creme for $29.75.

Available at spas across the U.S. visit bioelements.com for locations. Bioelements is also available online at Spalook.com and Dermstore.com.

So a BIG thank you to my mom for participating with our little blog. I'm glad you liked it so much.

photos courtesy of bioelements.com
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks


Related Posts with Thumbnails