Thursday, August 21, 2008

fall nail colors from essie and opi

I am a sucker for nail polish. And to prove it - the bin under my sink that holds my nail polish is twice the size of my bin for hair care products and I love my hair products.

It took me a while to warm up to the brightness of the Spring and Summer colors, but once I did, I couldn't get enough of them. And I wonder if I can still get away with them for a few more weeks.

But on the other hand I have seen the lineup of the new Fall colors that area starting to come out and I am LOVING them. Berries and Mauves and Grey Blues (uhh, hello Stormy Blue from The Tracey Reese for Sally Hansen line)....love, love, love them. I can't wait for it to be legal to wear them.

First, there is Essie's Fall Collection that still has some bright colors in there, they're just a little darker than the neon, glow in the dark colors we saw in the Summer. The new Collection features 6 new colors: Top Row - Big Spender, Forever Young, Lacy Not Racy. Bottom Row - No Boundaries, Swept Off My Feet, Tomboy No More (bottom row). All the colors are $8 a bottle and can be found anywhere Essie is sold or online at essie.com.


Now for OPI, their Fall Collections is awesome. La Collection de France. In the words of Rachael Ray..."yumm-o". There are 12 colors with great names. I can't for the life of me find a decent picture of all 12 colors. So, click here and it will take you straight to the collection. The colors are Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not, Parlez-vous OPI, You Don't Know Jacques, Tickle My France-y, Bastille My Heart, I'm Fondue of You, A Oui Bit of Red, We'll Always Have Paris, Eiffel for This Color, Baguette Me Not, Crepes Suzi-ette, and Yes...I Can-can. All of the colors are around $8.50 a bottle.

And the third and final Collection I can't wait to go see....Sephora. Wait, what?! Yep, OPI teamed up with Sephora and created a line just for the store. There are 54 great colors to choose from and with great names like Nonfat Soy Half Caff and Brunette on the Internet, you know you are curious to check them out too. These are a little bit more at $9 a bottle, but what's fifty cents? Check out all the colors at sephora.com or in the store.

I'm off to paint my nails....now I just need to pick a color......


Christine
photo of sephora opi polish courtsey of sephora.com
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

Laura said...

I love OPI's You Don't Know Jacques!n It's too early to wear it now (I think), but can't wait for fall. I usually don't go for dark colors since I have short fingers, but I really like this one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails