Monday, August 4, 2008

givenchy phenomen'eyes mascara

This has got to be the craziest mascara that I have ever seen in my entire life.

Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara ($27) is a product that I have seen many bloggers write about and are so curious to try.

I was actually speaking with Nancy, who's over at Beauty 411, and she was extolling the virtues of this product. I think her quote was this one is so worth it...your lashes look out-to-THERE long...I seriously look like I have false eyelashes on!

So, what do you think I did.

Well..if you said..headed over like a maniac to sephora.com to order this mascara immediately...you are correct darling!

I ordered the Phenomen'Black color (uh...black basically) which is the only one being offered right now. Apparently a Phenomen'Brown (uh...I'm guessing..brown) is coming soon. If you're interested in the brown, you can sign up to be notified when it's in stock via email.

The cool thing is that I signed up to be a Sephora Insider, which got me free shipping with my $50 purchase (I added another product, which I shall review later) and three samples!

All should be arriving this week...so be on the lookout for a future review.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of givenchy and sephora
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

Leeann said...

That mascara looks crazy! Can't waitto hear the review =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails