Friday, August 1, 2008

john varvatos eau de parfum

My favorite place for fragrance is behind my ears and on my wrists, because I love it when Big L has to move in close to smell me.

And he must like it too, because he actually said to me what are you wearing?

In a I really like it kind of voice.

With notes like coriander flower, apricot, plum. mandarin, jasmine, lilies, balsam, moss, patchouli, and honey it's no wonder.

John Varvatos Eau de Parfum ($70 1.6 oz) has the ability to be all at once earthy, warm, and sexy.

It's a scent that you can wear now, into the Fall, and beyond really.

I'm loving the idea of wearing it just as the weather is cool and crisp...with my skinnies, a cute top, and a cardi.

As long as it keeps getting me that reaction from the hubster, you can bet this is going to be hanging around for a while.

Jennifer
photo courtesy of john varvatos
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails