Monday, August 4, 2008

la-roche posay lipikar body balm


One thing that I notice about the Summer is that no matter how hard I try, I still end up with dryness...particularly on my elbows and heels.

This is La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume ($25) a brand that I am loving for their sun and skincare products.

It's made for severely dry skin. Especially certain areas of your body that tend to need the most help.

A rich and creamy alternative to watered down lotions that I've used in the past.

Especially going on the wish list because it's completely fragrance free.

Soon to be smooth elbows and heels? Check.

Try laroche-posay.us for more info and to purchase. Or try my fave location CVS.



Jennifer
photo courtesy of la-roche posay
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails