Friday, August 22, 2008

lisa hoffman day cream freebie!

The phenomenal people over at Lisa Hoffman are doing something amazing for our readers.

Truly amazing.

From now until supplies last, you can receive a fabulous Lisa Hoffman Day Cream with SPF 15, absolutely free for you and a friend!

Considering each cream is the full sized version and each one retails for $75, you're getting one heck of a deal!

All you have to do is follow the instructions below:

- send an email to info@lisahoffmanbeauty.com
- make sure the subject line reads Friend of Beauty in Real Life
- include the name, email address and shipping address for you and your friend
- for every Day Cream they ship, the thoughtful folks over at Lisa Hoffman will also include a note to your friend that says they have been personally requested to receive the complimentary Day Cream.
-offer is valid while supplies last.

So...what cha waiting for?

Click on the email address above and get to typing!


With love (always),
Jennifer and Christine
photo courtesy of lisa hoffman

5 Comments:

oldergirlbeauty said...

Ohhh, thanks for posting this. I sent in my request for myself and my mom. This would be a great way to treat her!

Jennifer said...

Hi Older Girl Beauty!

No problem! Glad we could pass this on!

Laney said...

Thank you SO MUCH! I showed my best friend so each of us could sign up and get one for our moms : )

Christine said...

Hi Laney! I did the same thing and got one for my mom as well. Enjoy!

Laura said...

I did this and they really send out the full-size product. My friend was so excited to get her surprise in the mail! What an awesome promo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails