Monday, August 25, 2008

l'oreal visible lift line-minimizing and tone enhancing concealer

Considering that Little L is going to be going to preschool two times a week starting in September, I'm going to have to bring out my "A" game.

Why?

Well...I'm a notorious late-starter.

Just ask Christine.

She is the notorious on-timer.

It doesn't matter how much time she gives me...I am always late. I always find something to do that affects me getting in to the shower, getting dressed, and so on.

So, if we have a play date and she's coming over here, guaranteed she'll arrive on time (at this point I've had like 2 hours to get ready mind you) and I've just gotten out of the shower.

Add in the fact that school will be starting on time at 9:15 in the morning and now you see the panic.

How the heck am I going to get ready on time without just crawling out of bed and making it there in my pj's.

And I have to get Little L ready, fed, out the door, and get him there on time as well.

There is no way.

At least I do have one thing down to a science and that's my beauty routine. I can throw a face together in 5 minutes or less and look presentable to the masses.

One product that helps with the speedy application is this L'Oreal Visible Lift Line Minimizing and Tone Enhancing Concealer ($12).

Why?

Well, it comes with it's own brush-as-applicator-as-packaging, so all you do is turn the other end a couple of clicks and apply....the concealer comes out the end where the brush is.

The concealer itself covers beautifully and lasts. I used the medium shade and it's perfect for me...not too light, so I don't get that infamous reverse raccoon look.

I'm also loving the fact that it contains ingredients within the concealer itself that fight the signs of aging.

The combo of Pro-Retinol A, Pro-Xylane, and Hyaluronic acid help to minimize fine lines and reduce the appearance of puffiness...plus it has SPF 20!

Perfect for when I will inevitably show up late to preschool in the sweatpants and t-shirt that I wore to bed, with a baseball cap to cover the bedhead.

Cause you so know that's definitely going to happen.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of l'oreal

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails