Sunday, August 3, 2008

loving the cover : leighton meester and dior beauty

While taking a few minutes to go through my stack of magazines for recycling and giving away, I came across this gorgeous cover from my August Lucky.

I'm loving how Leighton Meester looks.

Just fresh, natural, and clean.

Gorgeous.

I've decided to give you the low down on the products that they used, in case you'd like to head out and try to replicate her look.

They used all Dior products, which can be a little of a splurge, so if it's a little on the pricey side for you, just consider these a little inspiration.







Dior Hydraction Deep Hydration Skin Tint SPF20
($38) Before adding anything, even out your skin tone with a great foundation. This skin tint provides a luminous sheer coverage, so it looks like your skin...only better.






Dior 5-Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in Earth Relection
($54) Such a fabulous compact with five colors that you can use together or alone...as well as in countless other combinations. Love.





Dior Crayon Eyeliner in Black
($25) and Dior DiorShow Black Out Mascara in Kohl Black ($24) Use the eyeliner on the upper lash line only and smudge it. Try and concentrate a little more of the color towards the outer part of the eye. Finish off with one or two coats of the mascara (I know, I know. I gave a review on this where I said I really didn't like it...maybe...just maybe...it's time for me to give it another whirl. We'll see.). Perfect.




Dior Pro Cheeks in Hip Peach ($30) I've been so into peach hued blushes recently. I love the way they make the cheeks just have this natural flush of gorgeous color that's just to die for. Hit it right on the apples and blend up your cheekbone a little for a great subtle smidgen of blush-y goodness.




You can find all of the above at your favorite Dior counter, or at sephora.com.


Jennifer
photos courtesy of dior and sephora
photo of lucky cover courtesy of lucky and justjared.com
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America

1 Comment:

Beauty Tyrant said...

I love that clean fresh face look. Wonderful choices of products

By the way, I've nominated Beauty In Real Life for a fun award. You can check it out at http://beauty-tyrant.blogspot.com/2008/07/shameless-plug-preimo-award-nominations.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails