Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rahua® Shampoo and Rahua® Conditioner

When I first saw the Rahua Shampoo and Rahua Conditioner for color-treated and delicate hair, I wasn't very excited to try it out. The shampoo is the color of honey and the conditioner is mighty thick. I thought...this should be interesting and make one unique hair day.

So, I gave it a whirl. When I say the conditioner is thick - paste would be an understatement. Given how thick it was, I went lightly with it. About half way through the day I noticed my hair still had a considerable amount of volume and it was really soft...couldn't stop touching it soft. The thickness of the conditioner wasn't a factor at all. I did notice that I tended to use more of the shampoo than I probably needed to. I like a good lather it makes me think things are happening. I had to use a good amount to achieve my comfort level of suds. Other than that, this is a great shampoo and conditioner. And now that I am running out of the shampoo I am a little sad. Plus, knowing that is has products from the Amazon, I feel a little exotic using it.

Both are made with rain forest grown symbiotic™ ingredients, this rich and luxurious organic collection pays tribute and respect to the beautiful women of the Amazon Rainforest. A truly natural hair care collection that is harvested in the wild, Amazon Beauty delivers ancient secrets of the amazing women who have inspired and enlightened history with their intelligence, power and strength. These ingredients have been created and used by Amazon native tribal women for thousands of years.

Key ingredients in Amazon Beauty's hair care include Rahua Elixir which instantly repairs damaged hair and speeds hair growth and Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens), a centuries old calming ingredient from aged "holy wood" that imparts an amazingly beautiful aroma and is traditionally used in Shaman ceremonies.

The shampoo has a suggested retail price of $32.00 for 8.3 ounces and the conditioner retails for $34.00 at Cocoon Hair Studio (in NY) and www.amazonbeautysecret.com.

Some exciting news from Amazon Beauty™ is that this month they launched their website, AMAZONBEAUTYSECRET.COM, and to celebrate they are offering up the opportunity to go for a week to Ecuador's Luna Runtun Adventure Spa. Where do I sign up?! The contest is going on for 6 months and then they will announce the lucky winners! Visit their website for more information and to enter the contest.


Christine
photo courtesy of amazonbeautysecret.com
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

Bionic Beauty said...

oooohhh noooo... now I've got another set of shampoos and conditioners to try! I'm such an shampoo-addict!

Related Posts with Thumbnails