Tuesday, August 12, 2008

thermal round brush from i|m

For the last week I have swapped out my round brush that I have been using on and off for years with a new Thermal Round Brush from i|m. It's a medium sized round brush (38mm or 1 1/2 in). The first thing I noticed was the Gel Grip handle. It's very comfortable and smooshie. Once I stopped playing with the handle I actually read the description on the box.

The Thermal Round brush has color protective bristles that are great for adding volume to medium length hairstyles. Tourmaline infused. Ceramic Color protective bristles. ProPlasmium Gel Grip™ For medium length hair, all textures. Adds volume and curl. Frizz free/antistatic.

While I don't have medium length hair, I am in the process of growing it out and it has worked really well. It smooths out my hair nicely - so nicely I have not had to go over and "touch-up" my ends with my flat iron. I have had issues with brushes causing static in the past and I have yet to run into this problem with this brush. I'm not sure if it's due to the brush or due to the fact that I use better products in my hair now than I did before. Either way, I am loving the end result.

Head on over to studioim.com to check out there entire line of hair styling products. The brush I have is $19.50 and is middle sized. They are cheaper for the smaller brushes and a few more dollars for the fatter brushes. They also have a couple boar round brushes for around the same price.

Christine
photo courtesy of studioim.com
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails