Wednesday, August 6, 2008

zia natural skincare - ultimate eye creme

Zia's Ultimate Eye Cream ($36) is a great alternative, for those who don't want to put a product that has a million hard to pronounce ingredients on their skin.

It's all natural, eco-friendly, and cruelty free.

Considering that it hydrates my under eye area, makes things feel all firm, and seems to help with my dark circles...we're talking some good stuff here.

I actually started using this after misplacing another one of my eye creams (Note to self : I seriously need to organize my beauty closet).

Believe me, I wasn't expecting to like it so much.

It's definitely a thicker consistency in the jar, but goes on smoothly and doesn't grease up your skin. This stuff really provides a great foundation for concealer application in the daytime.

And it smells a-mazing.

Really.

Another happy addition to my skincare family.

Head on over to zianatural.com for more information and to find out where to purchase.



Jennifer
photo courtesy of zia natural skincare
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails