Tuesday, September 2, 2008

citre shine split end mender


Is your hair totally fried from styling? Or are you like me and try to stretch out your haircuts as far as possible so that your husband doesn't think you live at the salon?

Here is something that may become your best friend...Citre Shine's Split End Mender.

You apply this to towel-dried hair and leave it in and style as usual. It is leave-in treatment that replenishes vitamins and nutrients, leaving the hair sleek and full of shine. If you use it daily, it helps prevent and repairs split ends up to 90%.

So, you know those last couple weeks before a you get a haircut and you can't stand your hair and every other second you think about just shaving your head? I was feeling this way a couple weeks ago. I didn't have any split ends, but my ends were fried. I did try this a couple times and it did smooth them out enough so I was able to preserve my sanity until my appointment last Thursday for a haircut.

It smells yummy (thanks grapefruit, lime, and mandarin orange) and is insanely reasonable at $4 a bottle. You can find it at just about any mass retail store. I also found it online at drugstore.com for $4.99.


Christine
photo courtesy of drugstore.com
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails