Thursday, September 25, 2008

kerastase and john frieda

What in the world do Kerastase and John Frieda have in common you ask?

Well besides both being hair care companies - they are my perfect combination of shampoo and conditioner.

Yesterday I was in the shower surrounded by way more options than any one person should really have when it comes to washing their hair and I thought to myself....if I was ever told to pick just one shampoo and conditioner to love forever and ever which of them would I continue to use?

The answer......

Kerastase's Bain Volumative Volumizing Shampoo for Fine, Vulnerable Hair and John Frieda's Glistening Perfection Conditioner with Light Enhancers.

I know there are some people out there (who shall not be named....Jenn) that prefer to use the whole line and not mix and match their shampoos and conditioners and even styling products. But I like to mix them up and see what happens. The John Frieda conditioner I have been using on and off for years and the Kerastase shampoo fell into my lap way back at the beginning of our blog when I had no idea what to talk about, Jenn gave me the shampoo to try out and review it. So.... I sort of forgot about reviewing it. But I continue to use it in and around all the other shampoos we have been reviewing.

For my fine, straight, blonde, highlighted hair these 2 products are my perfect storm. They create great volume and shine that lasts all day long. The best part is since the John Frieda conditioner is less than $6, I don't feel so bad shelling out $32 for the shampoo. They sort of balance each other out.

If you haven't tried John Frieda, I highly recommend it. They have come out with so many new products there is bound to be something in there for you and everything is under $10 so if you don't like it you won't be too upset about it. John Frieda is available just about everywhere. And for Kerastase I would go online to kerastase-usa.com, if you take a couple minutes and become a member you get 2 samples when you purchase anything....and there are some good samples on there.


Christine
photo courtesy of johnfrieda.com
photo courtesy of kerastase-usa.com
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails