Wednesday, September 10, 2008

kerastase noctogenist serum nuit

My love for Kerastase knows no bounds.

I've even gotten Christine addicted to the stuff...believe me, it's not a hard stretch because their products are a-mazing.

At the end of the summer, after highlighting, swimming, hanging out in the sun, and then finally coloring it over with a semi-permanent color a couple of weeks ago...left it feeling like it needed to be revived.

I used this at night a couple of times a week and loved the results. Shiny and soft hair that didn't feel weighed down.

You don't need a lot either...my hair is a little bit longer than chin lengh and all I needed was an amount a tiny bit bigger than the size of a hazelnut.

I ran it through my hair from the mid-shaft on down, at night on my dry hair. You can also use it on towel-dried hair if you'd prefer.

I'd wash my hair and condition in the morning as usual and noticed a difference in how soft it felt from the first time that I used it.

My hair was gloriously and touchably fabulous...and not heavy at all..that's thanks to a combo of light conditioners like amino acids, silk proteins, and a Vitamin E derivative.

I used the Noctogenist Serum Nuit ($65) which is their overnight treatment for thick hair.

There's also one for fine hair called Noctogenist Voile Nuit that's a spray on formula. If I can wrestle that out of Christine's hands, I'd love to try that one as well.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of kerastase
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails