Wednesday, September 24, 2008

kinerase daily defense cream spf 30

You all know by now that both Christine and myself are in the 30-something category...me being a little bit closer to the end of the category...sorry...that's me choking back tears.

Okay...all better now.

Anyway, the one thing that I always do before I leave the house is apply a moisturizer...especially one with sunscreen.

Most of my other hydrators are an SPF 15. This one in particular kicks some serious skin protecting booty against UVA and UVB rays with an SPF 30!

Kinerase Daily Defense Cream SPF 30 ($135) and Kinerase Daily Defense Lotion SPF 30 ($135) are the mac daddy of moisturizers through and through.

I mean ...come on...SPF 30??!!

They also contain the active ingredient kinetin, which is considered a powerful antioxidant that's also scientifically proven to visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines wrinkles by enhancing skin's ability to maintain 25% more moisture.

I noticed that my skin has been acting wonkier and wonkier the older I get. What used to be completely oily skin, has now turned into combination skin in the warmer months and a slight dryness in the colder seasons.

This stuff is truly fabulous.

I've been using the cream during the day for the past couple of weeks and I love it. It's definitely a little thicker than most creams I'm used to, it is made for normal to dry skin, but with the cooler weather we've been having...it's perfect.

Now my skin feels protected while I'm out and about...plus I'm noticing that my skin feels softer and glow-y....which is never a bad thing.

For more info and to purchase, try sephora.com.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of sephora

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails