Wednesday, September 3, 2008

lorac multi-platinum palette

Loving this LORAC Multi-platinum Palette ($37).

Everything about it is divine, from the outside to the inside.

It contains a blush and six shimmery eyeshadows that you can use wet or dry, allowing you as many looks as you can think up.

Starting with the upper left you have:

- a wearable white
Serenity - a pinkish tan
Heavy Metal - the perfect grey
Couture - a fabulous light pink with a hint of peach
Techno - a sheer black
Dreamy - a grey blue
Sapphire Storm - a slightly dark blue

To the right are the swatches so you can see them on the skin.

Keep in mind that I'm more of a light-medium complexion....also keep in mind that my camera isn't the best (even though we paid a lot for it...thank you Best Buy!) and every close up image I take tends to look blurry.

With these fab colors in your have the makings for a gorgeous smoky or gunmetal eye with the black, grey, and white. Or dabble in some of the blue for a colorful switch. The neutral I love on it's own for a great daytime eye.

The blush is gorgeous and looks wonderful on me or my fair skinned co-editor. The hue also allows you to go for a more subtle cheek while you rock a more dramatic eye.

Plus it contains a perfect sized mirror for touch-ups on the go.

Try Sephora stores or online at You can also try, although I didn't see it on there just quite yet.

photo courtesy of lorac and sephora


Beauty Tyrant said...

ooh I adore shimmery eye shadows. So pretty and anything that can make my eyes look femme fatalesque, I'm hooked :)

Leeann said...

Perfect colors for fall!

Related Posts with Thumbnails