Monday, September 29, 2008

molton brown relaxing yuan zhi sleep mist

When Christine and I attended Fashion Week in NYC, we were lucky enough to receive some products from Molton Brown.

One of which was their Relaxed Traveler Kit ($60).

In it was cute little travel sized goodies...all meant to encourage a good nights sleep. We both brought it home and put it aside.

Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago when I decide on a whim to take out their Relaxing Yuan Zhi Sleep Mist (which was in the kit as a travel size) and sprayed it around my "sleep environment".

As I'm spraying, I'm loving the smell of the essential oils (lavender, bergamot, and ylang-ylang to be precise) but also thinking to myself...this is soooo not going to work and I'll have a funny story to tell Christine later.

What happened next?

Uh...totally conked out once I climbed into bed.

For real.

I've been spraying it ever since and the same results happen every time.

The other day, I'm on the phone with Christine and somehow this spray came up. Turns out that she's been spraying it too, with the exact same results.

We both can't decide if it's actually psychological, or the aromatherapy that's making us fall asleep...but either way it works.

And that'll do just fine, thank you very much.

Try for more info or to purchase.

photo courtesy of molton brown
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks


Related Posts with Thumbnails