Wednesday, September 3, 2008


There is no question as to how much we love Pureology products here, but it's great to hear from those that use them to look good for hours on end.

Like Fireflight vocalist Dawn Richardson.

Here's her picks and why she likes them.

I thought I had to choose between healthy hair and color treated hair.

But, after using PureOlogy’s HydrateShampoo and Condition along with their HydraCure Hair Masque, StylingLotion, and HotIron Spray I found that I could have both!

The DryShine hairstyler gives me great moldability without greasiness, and the InChargePlus hairspray helps my style return to its original shape even after the most intense rock-shows.

For more information, try

With love (always),
Jennifer and Christine
photos courtesy of pureology


Related Posts with Thumbnails