Friday, September 5, 2008

would you pay $1000 for a face cream?

Are you serious?


La Prairie Cellular Cream Platinum Rare is being sold for a whopping $1000 for a 1.7 ounces!

Using pure platinum and something called Smart Crystals™, it's described as being able to protect your skin's DNA, make your skin look younger and firmer, and reduce lines and wrinkles.

Plus, it contains climate-activated hydration that adjusts to changing humidity levels and temperatures, continuously providing the perfect level of moisture. should also make dinner for that insane price.

What do you guys think?

photo courtesy of neiman marcus


Rebecca Goodwin said...

I think everyone who buys one of these should have to give another $1000 to a family who can't afford health care for their children.

Ginny said...

Rebecca that sounds like a great idea!

That is just crazy, I think I'd rather use that kind of money for surgery. Heck why not right, lol.

If I had a $1000 I'd get my bills caught up, wish I was in a class that dropped that on cream!

Related Posts with Thumbnails