Sunday, September 21, 2008

zensual's asian lychee blossom

Zensual’s Asian Lychee Blossom($36) was picked up during Fashion Week by Mary-Kate Olsen at the Benjamin Cho show and The Women writer and producer Diane English presented these to attendees of her special event that was held at Saks.

It's said to have a slight rose smell with hints of fruitiness.

The amazing part is this...

The scent will be donating 30% of proceeds during the month of October to the Libby Ross Foundation to help raise breast cancer awareness.

It doesn't get any more fabulous than that.



With love (always),
Jennifer and Christine

1 Comment:

Alaine said...

I love candles! Especially ones with a lychee scent. Sugar Lychee by Fresh is my go-to candle when I need my place smelling yummy. I'd love to find out where I can get my hands on this candle tho.

Related Posts with Thumbnails