Sunday, October 19, 2008

amy poehler raps on snl - yes...totally not beauty related...but funny as hell

We are so not trying to be all political up in here, so we'll refrain from any commentary on any of the debates.

Or who each of us thinks should be the next president.

But please, please tell us you saw this rap on SNL last night...

An extremely preggers Amy Poehler rapping? Loved it!

Jennifer and Christine


KimmyDarling said...

It was one of THE funniest things I have ever seen in my entire life!!!

Laurie said...

It was hilarious! My husband I just watched it on our DVR. She does gangsta well!

Jean said...

I disagree. It is "sort of" beauty related since Sarah Palin is a beauty and fashion icon now with her glasses, bun and perfect makeup. I thought it was hilarious too!

Judy said...


Related Posts with Thumbnails