Thursday, October 23, 2008

beauty buys under $10 - venus embrace

Yesterday I was strolling through my local Target. It was one of those rare times I was actually able to go up and down every aisle...thank you preschool!


Anyhoo, I came across a huge box with the new Gillette Embrace Razor in it. I have been in the market for a new razor so I thought I would give it a whirl. It was a special bonus box and also came with 2 razor cartridges, a Satin Care shave gel, an Olay Quench body lotion (travel size), a holder for the shower, and a travel case. And guess how much all of this was...

$7.49!! Pretty sure that is close to what just the razor would cost. i just looked it up online and you can buy it on sale for $8.99 - just the razor and shower holder.

I normally use the Venus Breeze - that has the shaving gel built around the razor. I love it because I am either too lazy or in too much of a hurry to use shaving cream. So something that has everything built in has my name all over it. But I couldn't pass up this deal and I thought I would try out the new Embrace and all 5 of it's blades. It works really well and I did pair it up with the shaving gel that came in the box. The nice thing about the Venus razor is that you can put any of the cartridges into it and it will work. So, if for some reason I don't need 5 blades, I can keep the razor and just put in the Breeze cartridge.

So, if you are near a Target and need a new razor I would run and try this one, especially since it comes with so many extras!

Christine
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails