Saturday, October 25, 2008

bioelements oxygen cocktail

So here is something that I thought sounded very interesting. Bioelements Oxygen Cocktail ($37).

This is an oxygen-boosting serum, that is supposed to give you a younger glow and help with surface wrinkles and dry skin. You can use it under your moisturizer in the mornings or as your moisturizer depending on how you want to use it.

It is also supposed to boost skin's oxygen uptake, fight skin aging - which is perfect for skin over 35, and promote a younger, less lined appearance. It is a hyaluronic acid-based liquid gel blended with oxygen Tissue Respiratory Factor.

I just started using this, so I can't give a full review, but so far I like it. I haven't noticed any drastic overnight-kind of improvements, but I have noticed that my face is not as dry as it usually is for this time of year. I am normally trying to crawl out of my skin it gets so tight and itchy. But so far, I have no urge to crawl.

For more information and to purchase, head on over to or call 800.533.3064.

Have a great weekend!!!

proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks


Related Posts with Thumbnails