Wednesday, October 8, 2008

clinique superdefense spf 25...the review

As most of you know...I'm the oldest out of the two of us.

I have about 7 years on Christine and I'm trying my darnedest not to let it show.

Let's not forget that my son is trying to age me about 20 years with his toddler antics...his latest one is jumping off the arm of the couch...backwards!

And then there's my husband, who likes to "help out" with the laundry and always manages to shrink my favorite shirts in the dryer. Every-single-time.

So...uh...yeah...I'm in dire need of anything that would help with the stress that I deal with on a daily.

Enter Clinique with its Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer ($43).

It's like they understood my needs and stuck all of them into this green jar.

How?

Well...it contains Red Microalgae Extract which is said to neutralize responses that surface as lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone...it basically helps with the skin's immunity defenses that become compromised while dealing with emotional and psychological stressors. That's why my skin looks brighter and refreshed even though I'm literally a big ball o' stress some days.

The cream is rich, but not too much...I tested the dry combination and my skin just drank it in. I smooth it on in the morning, before I do my makeup and it instantly makes my skin feel hydrated...without the greasiness you associate with richer creams.

I also love the fact that it has a high SPF of 25. Something that's perfect for right now, because we're always in the car heading somewhere it seems. This will protect my skin from the UVA and UVB rays that can get at me no matter how I try much I try to hide.

Pretty good huh?

Anyway...I'd better go...it's too quiet. Little L must be into something major. The last time he was this quiet he was trying to paint the walls with my eyeshadow.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of clinique

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails