Friday, October 31, 2008

fashion week fun....how i met lauren ezersky

This has been loooonnnng overdue...but better late than never, right?

There was one major highlight for me at Fashion Week, other than hanging out at Fashion Week with Christine, and that was meeting Lauren Ezersky.

In case you aren't familiar with her, here's a clip from her show Behind the Velvet Ropes, that I believe isn't on anymore.



I loved her coverage and her chemistry with every designer that she interviewed. Loved.

I also adored her show.

So when I saw her at Fashion Week, I just about freaked out.

Christine did me a total bestie-friend favor walked up to Lauren and asked her if she wouldn't mind taking a photo with me.

Can I just tell you how sweet and nice and gracious she was?

She immediately said yes and posed with me.

All I did was gush about how much I loved her and how she was such an inspiration and blah blah blah.

She smiled the whole time and was so sweet to sit through two photos.

Another thing is please understand that I hate being photographed.

Especially when it's like a million degrees outside...as it was then...and I look like crap...like I do here.

But that was totally worth it considering that I was able to be thatclose to someone I've always admired.

I have another celeb sighting that...well...didn't go so great...and I'll be sharing that with you soon.

I totally promise.


Jennifer

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails