Friday, October 31, 2008

julie hewett los angeles - cheekie cheek and lip shine

I adore anything that allows for simplicity.

For me, that's the perfect combo of lips-cheeks. When I'm running around after Little L and running errands in my "mom van"...I will begin to work on Big L for an improvement on that soon...there is little to no time to check myself in the mirror to make sure that I look put together.

What makes this cheekie cheek & lip shine ($24) just perfection, is the fact that you can use this on your lips and cheeks....it's actually flattering to both and hydrating enough to make each look dewy and fresh.

My two faves are rosie and natural. One (rosie) gives a totally gorge pinky glow and the other gives that just-right-oomph of slight color when I need it.

I use my fingers to apply it, but you could easily switch in a lip brush and a cream blush brush to apply it if you prefer.

There are four other colors to choose from...vampie, bettie, peachie, and jami. I'm starting to think that peachie is calling my name.

There are more Julie Hewett reviews to come, but I had to mention her palettes before I signed off.

While I haven't tried one yet, I'm loving what I'm seeing.

One that caught my eye was her Mandy Palette ($48) which was created for Mandy Moore during the filming of her movie Because I Said So.

It contains two cheekies in peachie and natural, as well as a shimmy in goldie (review to come on that fab gem), and a lip lush in mimi.

To die.

Check out juliehewett.net for more products, more info, and to make a purchase.


Jennifer
photos courtesy of julie hewett los angeles
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

Hazel said...

they're super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails