Monday, October 20, 2008

kerastase paris resistance ciment thermique

This is probably the most ingenious product that provides amazing results.

You can literally notice a difference the first time you use it.

I was lucky enough to score this on my trip out to LA for the Total Beauty Summit...and this was in my little goodie bag.

First off, it smells like that.

Second, you apply it to your damp hair and then blow dry for the ultimate protection.

But that's not it.

The more you use it, the better your hair will look.


I apply about a nickel sized amount, from the mid-shaft down, and then blow dry as usual. It's not too heavy for my hair at all and it makes it really soft and shiny.

No static. No dryness.

Just the most perfect blowout.

Try for more info or to purchase.

photo courtesy of kerastase
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks


Related Posts with Thumbnails