Thursday, October 30, 2008

last week....

So here's the story about me last week....

My husband was out of town for the whole week. He left Sunday and didn't come home until late Friday night. And on Saturday we had an office get together for his work AND he signed "us" up to bring a dish that required 12 hours of cooking.

My son refused to take a nap....the whole week.

I had a cold that I was fighting and I was losing miserably.

So, the night before hubby got home I was watching an old episode of Family Guy and it couldn't have been better timed. You seriously could have swapped me for Lois.

After watching this, I decided I needed to go relax. Enter Organics by Noah's Naturals Sea Salt Soak ($17).

This soak is supposed to draw out impurities from the skin, leaving the skin feeling healthy and smooth from the pure mineral sea salt. It is also supposed to ease tension and help you relax because it has lavender. Actually, the container is ginormous and it only has sea salt and pieces of lavender in it. It smells great and looks pretty sitting out by my tub. I did feel more relaxed when I was done.

For more information on Noah's Naturals, check out



Related Posts with Thumbnails