Monday, October 27, 2008

nivea lip care a kiss of shine, natural glossy lip care

Absolutely perfect for my no-makeup days.

I generally throw it on when I need a little oomph, without going for a full-on lip.

It really has no color, but manages to impart a gorgeous shine once on.

Not gloopy or gloppy, or anything like that. Just simple and moisturizing.

While it doesn't taste like anything...it does smell exactly like the Passion Iced Tea over at Cheesecake Factory.

A fact which took me a million where the heck have I smelled this before to figure out.

Nivea Lip Care A Kiss of Shine, Natural Glossy Lip Care under $5 at drugstores and other mass market retailers. Try nivea.com to find out where to purchase.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of drugstore.com
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

2 Comments:

Hazel said...

we don't have this here yet! hopefully soon, i'm using the "a kiss of moisture" (blue) right now and i'm loving it!

Jennifer said...

Hi Hazel!

I know...I love their lip balms...too fab! Hopefully you'll be getting the Kiss of Shine soon!

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails