Monday, October 27, 2008

the perfect pinky pick-me-up...lorac blush in desire

A great pink blush has the ability to perk up my complexion quickly and easily.

It just provides a great pop of color that brings a fabulous glow to my skin tone.

One of my current faves is LORAC Blush in Desire ($18) a divine pink with great subtle shimmer that goes on smoothly and instantly brings my skin to life.

It looks a little shocking in the pan, but believe me...it'll make your fair to medium complexion sing.

If $18 is a little splurgy for you, try CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink.

While it's not the exact same color, it will definitely give you the same pinky-pick-me-up. And it will complement fair to medium tones as well.

Just remember that with either one, start off with a light hand and then go back to reapply...there is such a thing as too much here.

Try Sephora, loraccosmetics.com, and beauty.com for the LORAC blush.

Check out drugstore.com or your local mass market retailer for CoverGirl Cheekers blush.


Jennifer
photo of lorac blush courtesy of beauty.com
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails