Friday, October 17, 2008

philip b peppermint and avocado volumizing and clarifying shampoo

I'm truly adoring Philip B Peppermint and Avocado Volumizing and Clarifying Shampoo ($24).

It's perfect for removing all of the gunk that goes in your hair everyday.

Just use it once a week, a little bit more if your hair is oily, and you can get rid of all of that stuff that has been building up all along.

It has a lot of peppermint in it...2.3% Pure Peppermint Oil to be exact...so it's something you'll definitely feel on your scalp as as you use it.

That awesome tingly feeling that I love.

Plus it's safe for color-treated hair...I can say that it definitely didn't strip away any of my color in the process.

They do suggest that you follow up with their Philip B® Light-Weight, Deep Conditioning Crème Rinse. I didn't have that one to use, but I did use one of my own deep conditioners and it worked fabulously...no static and soft hair with body.

Just be sure to use a conditioner though, because it cleans your hair that thoroughly.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of philip b
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

Hazel said...

that's really great! i have really oily hair. i hope this works :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails