Wednesday, October 22, 2008

philosophy pumpkin spice muffin...high foaming shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath

This has been sitting in my shower for the past few weeks...making me irresistibly happy.

It's just the right scent that makes my whole bathroom fill with the warmth of pumpkin spice when I use it.

The lather it creates is insane...a rich bubbly one that cleans without leaving me feeling all filmy after. It just makes my skin feel soft and smooth.

Plus, that crazy-lovely pumpkin-y smell that I adore permeates the bathroom while I use it, but doesn't linger on my skin afterward...really.

Now all I have to do is figure out a way to stop the craving for a grande Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks every time I'm done using it.

Try and for more info or to purchase.

photo courtesy of philosophy


Related Posts with Thumbnails